About Our School
We teach citizenship through our SOAR and Be Kind programs. All children at IBES benefit from small group instruction in our Literacy Labs. One of the signature programs is MobyMax, which finds and fixes missing math skills that are essential for math comprehension.
To meet the needs of all learners, we offer interventions for students below grade level. There are also special classes for English Language Learners. Gifted cluster classes are available for those who qualify.
Kids Succeed When:
- They are surrounded by adults who believe they can succeed,
- They have meaningful, sustainable relationships with caring adults, and
- They can articulate their future.
The implementation of the "Kids at Hope" philosophy supports our Indian Bend staff in helping each child be successful.
Our Staff Believe That:
- Learning must be differentiated and meaningful.
- No one has the right to interfere with the learning, safety and rights of others.
- Every child can succeed. No Exceptions!
- Physical and emotional safety is a priority.
- A healthy body leads to a healthy mind.
Average class size is 25, and special area classes include physical education, music, art, band and strings. Students have access to laptops and desktop computer labs on a regular basis. Enrichment activities include chorus, Homework Club, and many After the Bell clubs.
The vision of Indian Bend Elementary School is to become an authentic "I.B.E.S." Community that inspires, believes, educates, and succeeds!
INSPIRE, BELIEVE, EDUCATE, SUCCEED
All children are capable of success...no exceptions!
Children Come First - Student Success Is A Priority
Collaborative Decision Making Valued
High Expectations are necessary for Learning
Good Character and Citizenship Promoted & Celebrated
Hope is instilled
School colors: Blue, Red